3200 Robertson Park Rd, Livermore, CA 94550
For locals and visitors alike, Robertson Park is a popular destination in Livermore with its many amenities for all ages to enjoy. Play on the playground, have a picnic with friends or family, or watch your favorite team play ball at Robertson Stadium – no matter what you’re looking for this park has it! What are you waiting for? Venture out to Robertson Park today!
Robertson Stadium is home to the Livermore Valley Rodeo. This stadium also has rentable equestrian facilities and trails on site. Being just minutes from downtown Livermore makes it easy access for everyone in the area who wants a taste of country life while still being close to their work or school day activities. Experience true country at Robertson Park by:
- Having a large area for outdoor activities in Livermore
- Enjoying an evening at the rodeo or concert with quick and easy access to the stadium by public transit or car.
- The perfect spot if you’re looking for one of the last “true” country experiences
- Being the envy of your friends/coworkers with equestrian facilities on site
- Trying out rentable spaces for any event or gathering you can think of.
Robertson Park features three full-sized soccer fields and two softball fields for all ages of ballplayers to enjoy. There are also barbecue pits, picnic tables, horseshoe pits, restrooms, hiking/biking/horseback riding trails as well a rentable dog area available for the public’s enjoyment! This space has been specifically designed with access for everyone in the area who wants a taste of country life while still being close to their work or school day activities. Advantages of this park to its residents:
- A clean, inexpensive public space for fun
- Accessible and low-cost activities for everyday Americans
- Close to schools and work
- Big enough to accommodate all ages
People of all ages enjoy this park, with Robertson Park Youth Soccer and Livermore Girls Softball teams playing on the fields. The adult leagues are also popular in Robertson Park as well. It has a variety of sports available for people to try out.
Robertson Park in Livermore is a great place to visit if you’re looking for an outdoor-centered area with easy access to public transit and plenty of activities. You’ll be able to enjoy everything from concerts, rodeos, or even equestrian events at the nearby stadium. Plus there are tons of space available for rent that can accommodate any event you might want! There’s something here for everyone in this small town community – no matter your age or interests!
Livermore, California is blessed to be home to many fantastic parks that delight both parents and children alike. Check out these amazing landmarks:
- Sycamore Grove Park
- Cayetano Park
- Holdener Park
- May Nissen Community Park
- Bruno Canziani Neighborhood Park
- Vista Meadows Park
- Max Baer Park
- Hagemann Park
All of these wonderful attractions are located just a short distance from our location at Wright Brothers Avenue in Livermore! Stop by for a visit anytime!