Imagine living in a home that has dirty, dusty air ducts. That dust is probably carrying all sorts of allergens and bacteria into your home. Not to mention the buildup from cooking or pets can also be trapped in those ducts for years!
- Live in a healthier home – We want you to enjoy your life without the worries of dirty, dusty air ducts
- Long lasting repercussions – The effects from not properly maintaining your home are long-lasting and could lead to expensive problems
- Allergens free – Imagine living in a cleaner environment with a fresh clean scent
- Prevent costly repairs later on down the road – Prevention is always better than waiting for something bad to happen.
If you want to protect your family’s health and save some money on heating and cooling costs, it’s time to clean up those air ducts. Now we’re not going to tell you how long it will take because every house is different – but if you have kids with allergies, don’t put this off any longer than necessary! Your family deserves the best quality of life possible especially when they are inside their own home.
Read more below about what could happen if you don’t clean your air ducts:
The dirty air ducts in your home can create a number of health risks. Dust and allergens get trapped inside, which could lead to anything from colds or allergies all the way up to asthma attacks. Household dust mites like pet dander are particularly common when looking at these dirty parts of your home. Cleaning them also helps stop dirt from getting into the rest of your house through vents and heating coils because you’re cleaning out their entry points.
If dirty air ducts aren’t cleaned regularly, they will become clogged with more debris over time–including mold spores that might have been blown onto any fan blades nearby by cross-circulation. This is one reason why some people experience “allergy seasons” year-round.
- Cleaning your heating and cooling system is a one-time, small investment for an improved indoor air quality
- So why would you want to risk the cost of health problems?
- Make sure that anyone living or working near the ducts is not breathing in any unfiltered contaminants.
The dirty air ducts in your home could also be affecting the quality of life for anyone living there. Our noses can only take so much before they start to get irritated and trigger a sneeze from time to time. Allergens and dust are often carried on dirty particles, which will have an effect on anyone who spends significant amounts of time inside their house or apartment–meaning family members, pets, roommates, employees…the list goes on! Not cleaning them should be considered as hazardous to human health as not washing hands after using the restroom because it is that dirty.
- Improve indoor air quality in your home by cleaning your dirty ducts.
- Protect people’s health from the consequences of a poor indoor environment.
- Help employees and roommates work out without having to worry about their allergies getting worse.
- Prevent people from suffering the effects of germs that are on particles brought into homes through uncleaned ducts, which can lead to nosebleeds, asthma attacks, nausea, and other related illnesses.
Cleaning your air ducts is important because the dirt will just pile up and make things worse. Dust mites like pet dander are particularly common when looking at these dirty parts of your home, but they can easily be removed by a professional cleaning company. You don’t want to keep going in circles with this problem; call us today!
Do You Need an A Home Air Duct Cleaning Service You Can Trust?
Superior Mechanical Services, Inc. began in 1948 as a family-owned business with a vision to provide value-minded service with a down-to-earth approach to customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Having a professional perform services for air quality & duct cleaning ensures your family’s safety, reduces the symptoms of seasonal, dust, and pet allergies, and helps keep your home free of dust. Getting annual service is our recommendation for clean and healthy living year-round. We also can help you find pre-stage and HEPA filters that not only maintain your HVAC equipment but do a better job of removing fine dust particles from the air. If you need help with air quality & duct cleaning give us a call or contact us today for amazing service tomorrow!